Gå till innehåll
lördag 20 april 2024
sigge_1

Finns här någon Honda mekaniker? BF90

Rekommendera Poster

Gjorde i våras en fullservice på min Honda BF90 och vill i samband med detta nolla timräknaren och serviceindikatorn i instrumentet enligt Hondas instruktion. 

Motorn är en BF90 2012 med serienummer BBCJ-1100xxx. 

På BF90 med senare serienummer (BBCJ-1300006) och framåt tycks det vara enkelt. Men hur gör jag på min?  

After periodic maintenance is performed, follow these steps to reset the hour counter.

1. Be sure to turn OFF the engine before beginning the reset procedure. Pull the emergency stop switch clip out of the emergency stop switch by pulling the emergency stop switch lanyard.

2. Put the shift lever in “F” (Forward) or “R” (Reverse).

3. Turn the ignition switch ON. Do not start the engine. The buzzer will sound once.

4. Press the emergency stop switch 5 times within 20 seconds. The buzzer will sound once indicating the hour counter is reset. Periodic maintenance is required when either the operating hours or the time since the last maintenance reaches the prescribed limit. Therefore, periodic maintenance may be required before the hour counter generates a maintenance indication. Reset the hour counter whenever maintenance is performed, whether based on the time interval or the number of operating hours.

Mvh Martin

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
Dela på andra webbplatser

Du har antagligen elektronisk växel och och gas iST som fodrar en annan resetprocedur

I slutet av denna tråd har du nog lösningen på ditt problem.

Lägger in infon som reference här:

=============

I finally received the appropriate reset instructions from another forum. Hope this is helpful to anyone else with this problem. These are the correct steps and are not listed in the owner's manuals for the engine or the iST.

1. Key on
2. Shift to forward
3. Remove IST fuse from engine
4. Key off
5. Key on
6. activate kill switch at 1 sec interval until beep heard
7. Key off, reinstall fuse
8. Key on
9. Job done

Honda iST NMEA Hour Reset.pdf

Redigerad av guestsson

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Stort tack för svar, hann tyvärr inte testa, båten såld. 

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Skapa ett konto eller logga in för att kommentera

Du måste vara medlem för att kunna kommentera

Skapa ett konto

Skapa ett konto på maringuiden.se. Det är lätt!

Registrera ett nytt konto

Logga in

Medlem på maringuiden.se? Logga in här.

Logga in nu

• Skapa nytt...