Gå till innehåll
fredag 29 mars 2024
VincentMiaEdieVerheyen

Permanenta båtplats, close to Stockholms län?

Fråga

Dear Maringuiden,

I am a 25-year old Belgian citizen who is interested in permanently living in a house-boat (permanenta båtplats) in the Stockholm region.

I don't know how much the monthly/yearly would be to rent be for a place to put my boat.

Do you know of any cheap Marina (including shower and electricity) within about 2 hours of public transport from Stockholm please?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Vincent Verheyen

vincent.mia.edie.verheyen (@) gmail (.) com

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
Dela på andra webbplatser

11 svar till denna fråga

Rekommendera Poster

In this country it’s easier to get political asalym than a boatplace for permanently living near city. And when you say cheap, I say Hahahaha.😂

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
3 timmar sedan skrev Peter_K:

There is only one marina that allous people to live on their boat that I know of, and that is Pampas Marina in Solna. 

https://www.pampas.se/

Maybe somewhere out of Stockholm? Somebody told me she/he was living on a boat a 1-hour-drive out of Stockholm for 1100 euro (11000SEK) per year! That sounds really nice to me!!

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
1 timme sedan skrev VincentMiaEdieVerheyen:

Maybe somewhere out of Stockholm? Somebody told me she/he was living on a boat a 1-hour-drive out of Stockholm for 1100 euro (11000SEK) per year! That sounds really nice to me!!

I’m sorry, but I don’t know of such a place. Can you ask that somebody where that is..?

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg

I think you can live in Västerås and comute (train) to Stockholm within 2 hours. I know there are year around places in the harbours there.

https://www.vasteras.se/uppleva-och-gora/boka-batplats-hur-gar-det-till.html#

There is contact information in that link and they can likely refer you to a private dock. the "city" aranged marinas do not allow

"live abords".

Redigerad av LuminaL

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
1 timme sedan skrev LuminaL:

I think you can live in Västerås and comute (train) to Stockholm within 2 hours. I know there are year around places in the harbours there.

https://www.vasteras.se/uppleva-och-gora/boka-batplats-hur-gar-det-till.html#

There is contact information in that link and they can likely refer you to a private dock. the "city" aranged marinas do not allow

"live abords". 

I have sent them a message. Thanks.

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
16 timmar sedan skrev Peter_K:

I’m sorry, but I don’t know of such a place. Can you ask that somebody where that is..?

I have asked. Unfortunately, that person didn't answer for many days. :) I hope they will still answer.

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
21 timmar sedan skrev Peter_K:

There is only one marina that allous people to live on their boat that I know of, and that is Pampas Marina in Solna. 

https://www.pampas.se/

They replied me with the following text:

Citat

The live aboard units that we have our marina are usually for sale. We do not rent them. Also it is not allowed to onboard the smaller vessels in the marina. The short story is that the live aboard units have all the permits and such that takes years to apply for from the government.

Of course there may be other possibilities in other marinas, therefore wish you the best of luck in your search.

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
3 timmar sedan skrev guestsson:

This might be of interest, You can't live much more central than this. The price is about the same as for a one room apartment and the monthly cost I would guess is around 1000 Euro + maintenance.

https://www.blocket.se/stockholm/Unik_bobat_pa_Djurgarden_79848445.htm?ca=11&w=1

When you say 'price', do you mean to buy the boat for 2 750 000 SEK, or do you mean the monthly rent: "Månadsavgift: 3.800 kr inkl avlopp och vatten (exkl el)" and "Försäkringskostnad: 1.213 kr/månad (Alandia)"?

It's not a super-high rent to be so central indeed. But I have heard that you need a pretty big boat (minimum 12 meters length, 3 meters width or so?) to be licensed to dock in the city waters? That's probably a big cost. And then I heard there are usually waiting lists of multiple years to get a spot. That's why I was thinking to buy a small boat and find a place some hour away from the city.

Thank you anyway, I will contact the "Djurgårdsvarvets Fartygsförening (DFF)" and ask them.

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg

You will need to buy the boat and live on it. As I understand the seller, the membership in DFF follows the boat and is included in the price. There is no real rent mentioned. You will become co-owner in DFF and need by demand from DFF to pay for water, sewage and insurance. You will need electricity also about 1500 -2000 SEK/month, so maybe you can manage with 7000 SEK/month. Ask the seller.

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Skapa ett konto eller logga in för att kommentera

Du måste vara medlem för att kunna kommentera

Skapa ett konto

Skapa ett konto på maringuiden.se. Det är lätt!

Registrera ett nytt konto

Logga in

Medlem på maringuiden.se? Logga in här.

Logga in nu

• Skapa nytt...