Gå till innehåll
torsdag 28 mars 2024
AutioFin

Gullringen cabin (aluminum)

Rekommendera Poster

Hejsan alla,

Eftersom min svenska är inte så bra, jag vill skriva min saken på engelska, jag verkligen hoppas att någon vill läsa den här. Också jag kan försöka att berätta på svenska senare. :)

We have a Gullringen motorboat which we have started to renovate, here in Finland, at Lake Saimaa, if anybody knows some Finnish geography. We have some problems, because the boat was apparently built in Sweden, with the cabin's windows and the rub rail (or fender list) which goes along the deck (right in the corner between the deck and the side) I've attached a couple of pictures, firstly some pictures of the boat, also on the fender list which was there when we bought it and also on the window's foots.

So in a nutshell our questions and interest are:

-Does anybody have information on the possible year (roughly) when Gullringen were made with aluminum

-Is there some company in Sweden from where it is still possible to buy these window foots (and seals)

The measurement in the windows foot is 30 mm width and 4 mm is the wall thickness

-Is there also a possibility in Sweden to buy that kind of fender list, which this boat had on before?

In addition alll history data on this particular boat is more than welcome.

Jag försöka att skriva kort på svenska:

Vi har en Gullringen motorbåt. Tydligen den här båten man har byggnat i Sverige och vi har några frågor om fönster listor, och fender listor och den allmän histori om båten.

-Vet någon att det är möjlig att köpä de samma (eller lika samma) fönster listor från Sverige - ett namn om et företag?

Bredd om fonster listan är 30 mm, och tjocklek om båtens vägg är 4 mm.

-Vet någon att det är möjligt att köpa den samma fender listan som var elementär i den här båten. -ett namn om et företag?

-Dessutom allt kunskap om den här båt är mycket välkommen!

Tack så mycket redan nu! :)

Med vänliga hälsningar, Teija och Olli Från Lappeenranta :)

båt1.jpg

båt2.jpg

fenderlist.jpg

fenderlist_med_utsträckning.jpg

fönsterlist_i_platsen.jpg

fönsterlist_tillsammans.jpg

fönsterlist_ut.jpg

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
Dela på andra webbplatser

Hi! Never Heard of a Gullringen Cabin in alu, but surely looks like one. As far as I know they began the production with wood hulls, and ended with fibre glass. Maybe yours is a very late model, or experimental.

The aluminium window frame is the same as I have on my Gullringen. They can be repacked with new rubber mouldings. Try to source it locally. I bought some from Kuntze.se, but there is surely a similar store in Finland.

I don't think the frame itself is available from any stores I've seen.

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Hi, 

Thank you for your response! We did find the window list, and all the windows are in place. It is shaping up to be a very nice boat 😊

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Skapa ett konto eller logga in för att kommentera

Du måste vara medlem för att kunna kommentera

Skapa ett konto

Skapa ett konto på maringuiden.se. Det är lätt!

Registrera ett nytt konto

Logga in

Medlem på maringuiden.se? Logga in här.

Logga in nu

• Skapa nytt...