Gå till innehåll
lördag 20 april 2024
Krismas

What boat is this?

Rekommendera Poster

I would say that the manufacturer is Tollare. They built trimaran hulls and I found a picture of their hull that look very similar. I don't know the model of your boat. The community of Tollare is located in Nacka municipality east of Stockholm. The boat manufacturer was based in an old paper mill that no longer exists.

58D30863-9B97-45ED-9D4D-EB6583A25734.jpeg.5a5f2b4eae1bfdca52975176cd8726f1.jpeg

• Gilla 1

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
Dela på andra webbplatser
27 minuter sedan skrev Krismas:

Thank you Boanjohan!

It's difficult to find any information about Tollare boats and their modells. They were never a big manufacturer and was a little bit odd I would say (my own impression) and that it was more of an open site for amatures and racing guyes hanging around building different types of boats.

The only info I can find is from the Wikipedia site for Tollare paper mill (in Swedish):

https://sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tollare_pappersbruk

The following is mentioned about the boat building (google translate):

The factory buildings remained for a long time and were used by several smaller leisure boatyards. During the 1970s and 1980s, "self-build boats" were built there, including the country's most self-built boat, the RJ 85. However, large parts were abandoned and dilapidated. Among other things, scenes for the films based on Stieg Larsson's millennium trilogy were recorded there[2].

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
Dela på andra webbplatser

Skapa ett konto eller logga in för att kommentera

Du måste vara medlem för att kunna kommentera

Skapa ett konto

Skapa ett konto på maringuiden.se. Det är lätt!

Registrera ett nytt konto

Logga in

Medlem på maringuiden.se? Logga in här.

Logga in nu

• Skapa nytt...